Failure to send your confirmation, may result in your lesson being cancelled.
Consider whether you have had any symptoms of the virus within the last 7 days or have been in contact with someone who has within the last 14 days.
- I do not know anyone and have not been in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms or has been doing so within the last 14 days.
- I will wash my hands for at least 20 seconds, in line with Government guidance, immediately before leaving the house for my lesson. If I want to wear disposable gloves, I will supply them and put them on just before getting into the car.
- I agree that my instructor may take my temperature using a non-contact thermometer.
- I will provide and wear a face mask for the duration of the lesson.
- I agree to my instructor assessing whether I am well enough to start the lesson. Your instructor will meet you outside the car to discuss the lesson and offer hand sanitiser.
If you feel you need to cancel your lesson due to Covid-19 reasons, our 24 hour cancellation policy will not apply. However, you may be asked to undertake a Government Covid-19 test or antibody test to establish you are able to resume lessons.